Guest Blog Policy
We welcome our guests to pitch in their content ideas to be published on this website. Please make yourselves aware of the rules before you decide to do a guest blog post.
- Content must be original and should not be scraped from another website.
- Guest blogger should check for spelling & grammatical errors. While the publisher will make efforts to correct errors where applicable but most of the time the original content is published AS-IS so that the sanctity of the article is maintained.
- No sponsored links are allowed in the guest blog post. Examples of such links are affiliate links from which the guest blogger may earn a commission.
- All images/videos used in the guest article should have a proper attribution unless the images/videos are owned by the guest blogger. The hyperlinks for such attribution should have “rel=nofollow” in their URL attribute. The publisher may manually or automatically add such attributes if the hyperlinks do not comply with the guidelines.
- The maximum number of external links that you may have in the article is limited to 4. The publisher at their discretion will add the “rel=nofollow” on all external links.
- It is recommended but not necessary to add the author bio along with the photo for the guest article that you want to get it published.
- By submitting the article for publishing on this website, you agree to us using it on our website and you will not be entitled for any payment or copyright infringement at any time after the article is published & live on the website.
- When the article is published on our website, it is then owned by us and you are not permitted to re-publish the article without our prior written approval.